Webinars Vitt Law Offices
We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Wednesday, September 15th at 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Loretta for a special ONLINE 90 minute educational event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
On this webinar you’ll learn about these topics:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $7,500 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning event!
Loretta Vitt Dubova
Loretta Vitt Dubova is an Associate Attorney at Vitt Law Offices, PLC. Ms. Dubova’s practice is focused on the areas of Trust and Estate Administration, Asset Protection, Medicaid and Elder Law. Loretta is Jim Vitt’s daughter and has been a member of the Vitt Law Offices team for many years. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Dubova served as a Legal Assistant and Client Services Coordinator for Vitt Law Offices, PLC.